Fologram uses a dynamic and hierarchical menu that you navigate using your hands. It contains tools for restarting or calibrating Fologram, manipulating holograms, marker tracking and changing visualization modes.
Opening the menu
While the Fologram for HoloLens app is running, Make a Hold gesture to open the menu.
Navigating the menu
- The menu will open on the Options icon, surrounded by sub-menus.
- Moving your hand controls a selection halo (white circle) that can be used to navigate the menu. Move the halo to one of the sub-menus will reveal connections to further sub-menus or tools.
- Return the halo to an earlier menu to go back.
- With the selection halo over the desired tool, release the Hold gesture to launch the tool.
- The tool will stay active while in use. After a period of inactivity, Fologram will return to the default Selection tool.
Closing the menu
- Release the hold gesture, select a tool or move your hand outside of the Gesture Frame to close the menu.