- If you know your IPD, you can log in to Device Portal and set the IPD on the System -> Preferences page.
- If you don't know your IPD, you can use the Calibration App to calculate it. The Calibration App will automatically adjust the device IPD.
Your perception of holograms also improves with a comfortable and well fitted device. If you are feeling some discomfort from the weight of the HoloLens on your nose try the following:
- Adjust the headstrap so that it fits firmly around your forehead and takes the weight of the headset
- Slide the headset so that it sits just above your nose
- Try replacing the nose bridge on the device (there are two sizes)
- Contact lenses can be more comfortable for extended use that wearing glasses with the Hololens.