If your HoloLens can't find enough shared anchor data (feature points and overlapping spatial meshes) between connected devices, Fologram will prompt you to "Walk and look around the room" before attempting to synchronize holograms between multiple headsets. If your environment is changing (has many moving objects or reflective surfaces) it may still be difficult to synchronize holograms. One solution to this is to clear the stored spaces on all HoloLens connecting to the shared experience and then rebuild the anchors from scratch.
- Exit the Fologram App and close the application window.
- Bloom to open the windows home screen
- Open the Settings App
- Tap on 'System', then 'Holograms'
- Tap 'Remove all Holograms' to delete the HoloLens spatial mesh data.
- Close the Settings app.
- Before starting Fologram, walk and look around the same part of the room with all connected devices. You usually will not need to create a large scan for sharing to work.
- Start Fologram and reconnect.