- Track Scene Transform - Updates whenever the scene transform changes (using any of the Adjust tools on the HoloLens). Provides a transform to go from 'Room' space on the hololens (with an arbitrary 0,0,0 point) to World space in Rhino.
- Track Scan - Updates whenever the user Requests the current spatial mesh.
- Track Clicks - Updates whenever a user performs the Tap gesture on the HoloLens. Outputs the Pose of the device, the Cursor location, the Hand position, the name of the device, the name of the object that was clicked on and the GUID of the object that was clicked.
- Track Drag - Updates whenever a user performs the Drag gesture on the Hololens. Outputs the direction of the drag in the device plane, the current position of the hand during the drag, the list of previous positions during the drag, the state (whether the user is currently dragging) and the name of the device that initiated the drag.
- Track Hands - Updates whenever triggered by a timer. Outputs the location of the hand (if tracked) and the name of the associated device.
- Track Devices - Updates whenever triggered by a timer. Outputs the pose of and name of any connected devices.
- Track Trackers - Updates whenever triggered by a timer. Outputs the pose of the tracker (if tracked) and the name of the associated device.
- Send Text Tags - Creates and sends a text tag with the option to set the text, position, colour, size and object name of the text.
- Send Meshes - Sends mesh geometry with the option to assign a material and name to the mesh. Interactive parameter toggles between the mesh being interactive (clickable) in mixed reality.
- Decimate Mesh - Reduces the number of faces in a mesh by a specified fraction.
- Get Rhino Material - Gets the material of geometry referenced from the Rhino document.
- Mesh Pipe - Creates a low polygon mesh pipe from a curve. Option to assign the number of sides of the pipe, the number of segments (for smooth curves), the pipe radius, whether to cap the pipe and join the output meshes.