Many of the tracking components in Fologram for Grasshopper output Dynamic Transform objects that describe the position, scale and orientation of hands, devices, markers or cursors relative to the construction plane. The simplest way to work with this data as geometry is to transform an XY plane. The new plane origin will describe the position of a device within the room, while the x-axis of the transformed plane will describe the wearers gaze.
Alternatively the Dynamic Transform can be cast to any of the following object types:
- Transform | Point : Transforms a point to the location specified in the transform
- Transform | Vector : Creates a vector to the location specified in the transform
- Transform | Plane : Transforms a Plane to the location and orientation specified in the transform
- Transform | Number : Provides the XYZ scale specified in the transform.
- Transform | Transform : Provides the full transform including Location, Orientation and Scale
- Transform | Matrix : Provides the transform as a Matrix
The grasshopper definition created in the video above is attached.