Your Fologram subscription works on a floating license basis. This means you can attach as many HoloLens as you wish to your account and when a headset is turned on and Fologram launched, it checks to see if any free seats are available. If they are, Fologram will be available for use.
For the above to happen you first need to connect a HoloLens to your account:
- Go to your dashboard at https://fologram.com/dashboard
- Check to see if you have any subscriptions attached to the account:
- Click on 'Connect' in the left hand menu:
- Your account code will show:
- Follow the steps to download and install Fologram for HoloLens if you have not already done so.
- Launch Fologram for HoloLens.
- You'll be prompted to attach an account, select Yes:
- Then instructions to generate an account QR code. Select OK and then look at the QR code on your desktop.
- You will then see that attachment being a success:
- You shall now see the device attached to your account under the dashboard. Repeat this process for every headset you want linked to the account: