As you find and report issues, we'll track them here. This list pertains only to FologramNEXT, and the current public release of Fologram does not have issues listed here. We'll remove issues once they're resolved.
- In some scenarios it may be difficult to manipulate UI that is located behind a hologram or the spatial mesh.
- Taking screenshots (issue reporting) is difficult
- Speech to text (issue reporting) is unreliable
- The layers panel can load slowly when many layers are present
- Viewing scale/rotation are not saved with the document.
- Objects that are locked or on locked layers can still be manipulated
- Curve display can appear too thick and segmented for some curves.
- Non-custom material types do not show correctly (i.e. Metal, Glass). Custom materials should be used instead.
- Changing texture mapping on the Texture (rather than on the object) does not change the mapping. In the meantime, please use the mapping in the Texture Mapping tab, rather than the Materials/Texture tab.
- Some objects may appear with meshing artifacts. If this happens on one of your models, please submit a ticket and attach the model in a follow up.
- Non-uniform scale of text objects will distort on devices, but not in Rhino.
- Some geometry types are not yet implemented:
- Block Instances
- (Rhino 5) Text may appear in the incorrect plane after rotating
- (Rhino 6) Automated-text flipping is not supported - text will be shown in it's creation orientation.