Fologram is a collection of apps and plugins that run on mixed reality devices and integrate with Rhino and Grasshopper. To view your own models with Fologram, you will need both.
Installing Fologram for Mobile
Fologram for Mobile is a free app (with a paid subscription to save models and unlock unlimited grasshopper parameters) and no account is required for download and installation. You can get Fologram for Mobile for your phone or tablet by searching for Fologram on the App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play (Android). You may be prompted to update your version of iOS or Android, or to install ARKit or ARCore. Make sure you do so if required.
Installing Fologram for Rhino (and Grasshopper)
Fologram for Rhino and Grasshopper is completely free to download and install on any laptop or PC that runs Rhino 5 or above. You can get Fologram for Rhino from our website here, or from Food4Rhino. To install Fologram for Rhino, follow these steps:
- Download the Fologram for Rhino plugin.
- Close any open Rhino windows.
- Double click the FologramForRhino.rhi installer file. Choose 'Just Me' when prompted - this will allow you to install Fologram on shared PCs and without administrator rights.
- Hit Next to begin installation. Fologram should install for all detected versions of Rhino that you have installed.
- Start Rhino.
- Type the Fologram command to launch the Fologram plugin window, or click on the Fologram icon in the toolbar.